NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

XTV Update, page-239

1. 2,504 Posts.
    Was waiting for pump and dump comments!

The end of day is telling as to the open on the next day. When the close is bullish and ticks up near close + closes on high + large volumes in aft hours trade, you can be almost be certain it will gap up tomorrow on open. If the volume exists and market cap is still deemed low, it will continue the run (harder) as there is momentum.

If you look at the broker data of late, there are not many instos still in, however a lot of retailers will may be stuck high. Based on vwap from two high volume days in April, it was 2.2c and 2.9c (pls check this I'm going off memory). There may be exits at these levels, but entirely depends how bullish the market is. People won't exit if they see the run continuing beyond these points. The gap from selloff when price dropped 70% also yet to be filled.

If anyone held say TV2 last night they would have seen close of 2.3 open at 2.6, then a run to 3.4 - all in the first 20 mins if trade. It had a very similar close setup to XTV today.

If it was a dump, close would have been completely different. Buying today looked to be mostly retailers, I didnt see any evidence of manipulation, props, bot buy/sells etc. This was pure sentiment driven. This also happened with IOT recently on similar setup, and heaps of others. When a stock has high retail purchasing, it can go bonkers and less dumpy (instos dump out big time, retailers not so much).

After today's action (esp end of day), my target price for tomorrow is substantially increased. Not ramping, I just trade these runs day in day out and watch for patterns. Check TV2 past two days as a good example, is dyor!

Anyway, enough from me today - best of luck for everyone tomorrow!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.