NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

XTV Update, page-240

1. R08
    7,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1824
    Whether the news on the US legal proceedings was a day old or 3 months old is insignificant - what is significant is why the hell has it not been disclosed to the broad market through an ASX announcement....now OR 3 months ago ??? Don't the rules of the ASX require full disclosure on company activities that have the possibility of effecting the SP and/or SHAREHOLDERS INVESTMENTS ? Doesn't the company have the obligation to act in the best interests of disclosure for their shareholders at all times ?
    Really, just further illustrates the shambles that they are....how can I or anyone else that was or still is an investor in this company have any confidence for long term prospects or to continue to hold this stock! I agree AT&T did their DD on xTV and said - NO THANKS.....then we get an Ann from xTV stating inaccuracies in a previous announcement as the sole reason for AT&T's withdrawal from a $120m (AUD) deal.......pleeeeaaaase !
    I would be more worried about suspension.....and a serious pls explain from the ASX, than I would the next pump and dump into a perceived "forthcoming" good news Ann.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.