MND 4.16% $11.99 monadelphous group limited

XYZ, page-13

1. 2,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Kudos to all the shrewd investors holding this wonderful company bought at great prices.
    Don't worry too much about the macro I have talked myself out of top many good companies this way. Changing my tune there.
    We are closer to the bottom than the top just dollar cost average in I reckon. The move to maintenance/outage work again good.
    It's a little rich for me right now but maybe I will get a chance.
    I want to subvert this channel to shout to the other forum that I didn't delete myself - just some threats from people I annoyed turned me into an unperson. Free speech is only free if you have millions and being an activist investor is trying at times can hardly blame the mod.
    Kind of annoying that people talking up companies to sell them aren't subject to any enforcement.
    Still hanging on to CAV at around the price I paid, dissapointed but long term. There was still a lot of restructuring to do - I see this mainly as underemphasizing this but I still have a lot of time for the management there.
    Just a rubbish industry.
    Should have run with MND instead but I see it as a hiccup on the road as revenues are up slightly. Need to keep MND on my watchlist and not forget about it.
    Last edited by croasian: 02/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.99
Change
-0.520(4.16%)
Mkt cap ! $1.172B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.11 $12.21 $11.82 $4.258M 355.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1752 $11.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.99 1346 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.