CZN 0.00% 0.6¢ corazon mining limited

Y4COW and VG3 used to love CZN

1. 3,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1285
    Wow you got some th's for that inept post you cannot be serious can you, firstly for someone to go all the way back and pull out that trivial post which I may say is and was from memory in answer to somebody else quoting a big pump, an in return i made a light hearted comment about dreaming but hey you twist it anyway you like if it suits your agenda, also from memory I have always had hold on my sentiment until the whinges started complaining like yourself, so I changed it to none not sure about were I stated to buy the stock just another load of lies from you cheery picking again, and who cares if I set my sentiment to bulkshet it means diddly squat this stock is in the gutter what part of that don't you understand, and seen as though you are so intent on reading past posts why not check out what many other investors from late 2017 through to 2019 were saying about the company you might just learn something about history, or not you will probably end up stalking all their previous posts as well, but hey it wouldn't matter what you read it will come back twisted as usual it's part of your agenda.

The SP is in the gutter because the markets know this company's history go blame the company for your losses, oh and if your angry eat a snickers lol.
  2. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Unnecessary thread, mods to step in
  3. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.694M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $517 86.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 3910393 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1433810 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.