CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

ya global cold calling shareholders

1. 2,463 Posts.
    Dear Compass Shareholders

I just had a call from a shareholder who advised he was cold called by YA Global representative trying to get him to change his vote

Like a number of retiree's I have come to know throughout this sorry tale, this guy has lost his life savings on the promises of this company (like many old fellows I have come to know thru this)

He says he originally voted for the proposal but since reading our stuff changed his vote to against

He got a call from YAG early this afternoon trying to convince him to vote for the deal so sounds a bit like YAG are being made privy to how people voted

He advised that YAG's only argument seemed to be along the lines something is better than nothing to which he replied - it's just not a fair deal so I'd rather loose the lot than see you fellows get rich on my loss and that he can't see the difference between loaning money and buying shares. If Toll and YAG had bought shares from the company in exchange for funds they'd be in the same position as the rest of us. He was later asked what he wanted - what sort of deal he would consider to be fair - funny they ask now -

It has been made abundantly clear to Toll and YA Global that shareholders have ALWAYS been open for approach. From day one of this sorry saga we have told them we do not want to see the company liquidated and that was akey reason we were disinclined to launch legal action. We have always been willing to negotiate towards a fair outcome for all, in this mess we have been dropped into - and are still willing to negotiate.

Hold fast fellows - hopefully the little fellas can pull it off for once and we can finally get what we have sort since day one - to negotiate a position fair to all. It's probably too much to ask, but as my Mum used to say - if you don't ask - you won't get!

Cuzo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.