ADY 0.00% 0.9¢ admiralty resources nl.

Exactly Ed - touched on this on Friday - it escaped me in the...

1. 67 Posts.
    Exactly Ed - touched on this on Friday - it escaped me in the companies announcement that the Vendor had the right to force repayment rather than conversion.

Additionally if I remember correctly the 17.5c rate helped drag down the SP at the time but the spin was that shareholder approval would be required for the conversion to occur suggesting to me that the Vendor could not force conversion without our approval.

Either the original announcement left out some very pertinent information or are we all about to be further reamed un-necessarily ?

Like many others across ADY boards everywhere I look forward to the resignation of the current management as soon as is practicable.

Clearly the task of running a successfull publicly listed entity is way beyond them - I make this as a fair statement based upon all of the evidence that now exists in the public domain.

Any one about to reply to this with "Blue Sky babble" - please refrain - for at least now lets call the pig the pig that it really is!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 437145 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 700049 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.