PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Maybe depthtrader you should be a moderator. You got your...

1. 307 Posts.
    Maybe depthtrader you should be a moderator. You got your wish.... don't let anybody read an opinion that doesn't suit the PEN agenda. Don't question the ethics of a lender (Equity)provider who on past performance has not helped a company reach its full potential but hindered it.(GFC)as i listed before there are obstacles between now and production that can delay time lines.
    You must question all aspects of an investment as it unfolds and financial arrangements form a major part of PENs success.
    Lets use followme,s example.
    Did YA Global invest in the potential of ADY or use a ruthless exit strategy at the expense of shareholders?. (GFC)..... Risk
    And now that YA Global are almost out of the picture ADY might just shine by the end of 09. (2c to 10c).Dont get me wrong i have done well out of ADY 27c to 50c = a nice profit(2007) and have just recently re invested DYOR.

As i said before does anybody else have any concerns with funds from Ya Global and there long term view of PEN if any problems arise between now and production.
    Billt5 ,"its an equity facility "lent against Equity.
    And if there are problems they sell of your assetts.
    Boxes to tick ,timelines to meet and RISKS.....
    JORC
    PFS,BFS,DFS
    Permitting, Environmental issues
    Nuclear disaster small or large
    GFC not over yet, US dollar weak

Stormboy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $162.0K 1.562M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
124 10505624 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4671721 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.