88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

This is where we get into the unknown Exc and we will have to...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    This is where we get into the unknown Exc and we will have to wait on any hints DW may wish to give.

The best I think we might expect is that they had been successful in creating complex fractures which as they say optimizes the ability to recover the HC's.

Complex fractures by their definition/nature are fractures in all directions and the ability of the shale to create this fracture type is dependant on many variables.

Suffice to say the Achilles heel factors all point to the HRZ being able to complex fracture particularly from the brittle/hardness tests. It all then depends on stress regimes and how those stress regimes react to the artificial stim.

This is why we need to do this vertical.

My understanding pretty much stops here as I'm no petrologist and I'm unable to decifer the various seismic and well logs that we have for the local wells. In fact based on what Ken Peters came up with even he wasn't able to nail down the correct interpretation of these wells.

Only one that has to date is PB and he would still be keeping these details close to his chest as they would be only something that someone who was serious to a deal would be privy too.

I'm betting they hope they've done a deal before this data goes public.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.97K 28.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
385 448921908 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 577454273 149
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.