KAR 1.63% $1.81 karoon energy ltd

merry christmas Golfy, this is a forum golf, opinions need to be...

1. 117 Posts.
    merry christmas Golfy, this is a forum golf, opinions need to be filtered, at the end of the day the market will decide we are heading..Buyers and sellers control the share price but its up to us to determine what the market value is and shares on issue v price and what the commodity is worth. I think your intitled to your opinion, as is Ya..when we lost that tool all hell broke lose, and at this stage I had my brother in law telling me not too hedge into losers..then I then to HC read one of YA's post during the P&A..which empowered me to buy more at the discount, works out that the brother in law just started buying at $8.20 2 weeks ago. The buck stops with the buyer hence I bought more at 8.09 plus i have also bought at $10.80 but I know what the buck stops with me and am comfortable in my investment as we all should be...you know where am coming from I think this will the biggest Australian find ever...and you know what websyder doesnt agree with that just filter everything thats post and always good to go over the posters past comments..
    plus you cant tell me that you didnt like his chart on company valuation and comparisons to other oilers...Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.81
Change
-0.030(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.446B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.82 $1.85 $1.78 $8.678M 4.810M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5319 $1.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.81 36852 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.