MUL multiemedia limited

yahoo im out :-)), page-14

1. 7,409 Posts.
    Bronk,

The general consensus from quite a few is that MUL is not worth its current market cap. This will only be proven in time.

I have been surprised that MUL has run so far on current fundamentals, but that's probably why I am not the greatest trader in the world (I believe Goblin thinks he is, but thats another story).

I congratulate those who had the foresight to see MUL had further short-term rises ahead and wish those people the best of luck (except maybe for elena - gominer, as she is quite rude).

The people who have quit MUL have justifiably explained their reasons, you can never scoff at a profit.

I do continue to question MULs credentials, and only some decent proven profits would make me revisit my views. And I do believe the price rise is due to traders, as no fundamentally sound stock continually trades up to 1/7th of total shares on offer on a daily basis. I challenge anyone to show me a stock that has traded like MUL and has gone on to be a proven, quality company.

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.