SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

yahoo post dlotto 28

1. 3,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    The field is a go. There is talk of two more Chesapeake wells going in west of Yoder and 3 Noble wells in the same area over the next year. At a landowner meeting people were told that Ches. is looking at bringing in one rig a month for the next 12 months and people have been contacted for pipeline surveys. We leased our land for seismic this morning. Enterprise is doing 150 barrels a day and projected to do 1500 a day after fracking. They said if you see storage tanks at the well site it means they hit. I have seen 3 wells with tanks. Gleam, Intrepid and Enterprise. They are drilling the Windy Hill well and one other one right now. Those two rigs were scheduled to go back to Colorado, but they are keeping them in our area. They said the oil is close to the highest grade you can get. The color of honey. The bottle necks are going to be electricity and the pipelines. They said they would produce the wells till they are paid for and then shut them off until the pipelines are built. I don't have any stock involved so I hope this is helpful for those who do.
    Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.