SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

yahoo postings

1. 1,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    If it is to be believed this chatter gives confidence that we have a sweet spot in the Niobrara. The first post is from "mowyre" who sold some land to ssn after the recent seismic was done.

"Re: SSN/EOG acreage resistivity map 20-May-11 07:09 pm
    Maybe I opened up a can of worms...I think the amounts we are offered by Oil Companies can be kept confidential. I will tell you that even the brokers wanted to pay us in excess of 1000 dollars per acre. Those guys then turn around and sell to the oil companies. We worked directly with Samson. We were never offered 100, even in the beginning. I do not feel we need to answer to you or to prove anything to anyone else on this board. The only reason I posted was to tell what I was seeing here, to help those with an interest in Samson. I was then called an "idiot" by another poster, and seriously considered never posting here again. Not worth the abuse of a few who for whatever reason, want to call us stupid or make us out to be liars. Seriously, what do we have to gain by posting here? I also wanted dlotto to know that while (according to the "old" map) we sit on the 40 ohm line, after reading the new seismic that was shot here last November, we were offered substantially (4x) more per acre. That should make him feel pretty confident about the results of his seismic. I am a small landowner, certainly nothing like the ranchers here, but we did well enough to pay off all debts and have some cash in the bank. To be honest, we have already done well, Thank you Samson! Now, if you are interested in what is going on here, Price well is being fracked, the truck traffic is crazy the past 2 days, and they are even driving on the roads, which are a muddy mess...I was half afraid to take my 4x4 down that road yesterday. No activity on Samson's 4 wells yet. But I am watching and waiting..."

also this from "dlotto28"...
    Re: SSN/EOG acreage resistivity map 20-May-11 11:58 am
    "Mowyre said his lease offer quadrupled after the seismic was analyzed. Sounds like it was good. I hate to think the geologists from Noble and Marathon are wrong too. They are world wide companies with some pretty darn good geologists. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.