re: the rotten corpse of left hypocrisy. Jacobscreek I couldn't...

1. 710 Posts.
    re: the rotten corpse of left hypocrisy. Jacobscreek I couldn't agree with you more. CNN, Sixty Minutes et al do not offer objective commentary. But neither do the left.
    It is easy to be swayed by their intellectual rigour but dig a little deeper I am sure you will find many flaws in their argument.
    When I first read "The Enemy Within" I must say I wanted to believe it. I am not a fan of George Bush.I am Australian born but of Lebanese/English extraction.Therefor I am well versed regarding the conflict in the Middle East.The never ending hostility between the Arabs an the Jews.
    I have always had a healthy respect for Gore Vidal. The interview, SBS, was vintage Vidal. But the man really has slipped. That paper imho is hysterical nonsense. In fact I was gobmacked that Vidal should pen such a thing. I spent quite some time checking its authenticity.

Needless to say I would not blame anyone that found such an article convincing given the stature of the man behind it and the manner in which it was written.

One does not need to search too deeply with an open mind to discover the truth. Or at least gain a reasonable understanding of the forces at work here.
    It disappoints me no end that Vidal should stumble so badly. But then again he is not on his own.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.