re: kambia- for you. My my....you are an angry man..Have you...

1. 5,748 Posts.
    re: kambia- for you. My my....you are an angry man..Have you ever thought as to why the jews have been detested for centuries and persecuted by almost every country they live in....think long and hard before you answer.

Yes, in fact I have.

Furthermore, smarter people than both you and I have thought about it for quite a few centuries......ten and tens in fact.

And no, I'm not angry.........not in the slightest. I have come to accept it as being an unexplainbale fact of life...although I do have some theories.......remember I said...theories.

But seeing you're so clever, how about you telling me what you think the reason/s reasons that we are........." have been detested for centuries and persecuted by almost every country they live might be"................

Could it be that we tried too hard to assimilate.....or that we were successful beyond your forefathers wildest expectations? Maybe we didn't know our rightful place in society? Or perhaps we contributed to which ever society we belonged to, out of proportion to our numbers....that might have upset a few people......jealousy perhaps???

No, I'll leave the guessowrk to smarter people.

Let's hear your explanations?

But please ...don't quote Shakespeare.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.