yak - poignant one, you'll understand., page-3

1. dub
    33,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    re: yak? - no, snooks! i don't understand. G'day Snooks,

For mine, you are the most credible, reasoned, straightforward supporter of the Jewish cause/member of the Jewish faith posting on this forum. You are, to me, possibly the only one of that calibre.

So - I have a problem. I simply cannot understand the antipathy (hatred?) towards the Jews that has existed for so long , seemingly forever.

I do appreciate that Jews, as a race, are different. I realise they are more supportive of each other, have a significantly higher average IQ and (as a consequence?) work more effectively together and are financially more successful in the main than caucasian non-jews.

But I can't appreciate why they are suspected, despised, derided and slandered.

The thinking community realises that most muslims are good people, but that there are also muslim fanatics/extremists. And yet nobody (?) apparently takes that position about Jews ... though it obviously must apply (for mine we have some jewish fanatics/extremists right here on HC).

So, I don't know if you can help me, but I needed to ask - I think for my own sake really. Why the hatred?

Good luck to you and to yours.

bye.dub

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.