yak - poignant one, you'll understand., page-7

1. 4,005 Posts.
    re: dub - no, snooks! i don't understand. what a load of self fulfilled back-patting diarrhea...

jews are the chosen ppl ?... la de da...

i got news for you deluded bigheaded idiot.. no nation/religion are the chosen ppl, it is a figment of your imagination..

"we have suffered and we have survived" - well done i guess jews is the only race that has suffered and then survived..

i guess jews would not have suffered if they didn't backstab germany - but we never hear about this backstabing and the reason why germany went 'haywire' against the jews...

is it because germany showed great hospitality to the jew after the russians kicked out the jews from khazaria (perma war-mongers) and the germans didn't appreciate the jews backstabbing and war mongering on the sly after the hospitality the germans provided to the jew ?

jews love money ? but so does the rest of the world - no problem there.. money/ poetry/ science/ architecture existed before the jew existed..

the jews are master plagiarists and steal other ppls achievements and through mediums manipulate these achievments to make it out as if the achievments of the past was indeed from a jew..

there you go snooka - people don;t like being manipulated and the jews are masters of it.

.. alas the world is awakening...and for a good reason too..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.