NDO 2.33% 88.0¢ nido education limited

Well folks here we are at the crucible. For weeks we have had...

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well folks here we are at the crucible. For weeks we have had Sandy’s good vibe and Cheeky's great enthusiasm. It is now time for our Buddha to deliver. Yakal is ahead of schedule and Galoc now has no excuse. Management baring bad weather can no longer duck and weave. Those of us who are in for the long haul need a little reminder from our executive as to why we bought into this stock. The dynamics over the past month are totally out of character and this I believe have not been well served. Who does truly understands the vagaries of speculative stocks? I look at charts and I listen to the grape vine. But one thing I do understand is that shareholders vote with their confidence and their $$$$$. This game is all about delivering the goods. Nido will stand tall. Have a look at our management team. These are people with strong and credible management backgrounds. If you think about it, do you think the Philippines Govt. would leave their countries oil production to a bunch of hacks?? I think not.

So Cheeky it is your role to organize the gathering a of the Nido faithfull (Melb Office) at Crown when the eagle has landed. I only say this because you are such a party gal and obviously have shares in Crown.

And my goodness if the Queen Nido delivers we will all have something to party about. There is something about Christmas parties don’t you think??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.020(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.0¢ 88.0¢ $11 12

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55739 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.