YAL 0.28% $5.42 yancoal australia limited

but the problem is when YALs GRRs first started they had no...

1. 1,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    but the problem is when YALs GRRs first started they had no money or not enough to develop explore expand......
    wasn't for the Chinese majority shareholders chipped with couple of bucks at the first place, there would be no YALs GRRs at all, they would be like ATUs flat at the rock bottom regardless the coal price.....
    and also if the Chinese interfering with the daily operation so badly I don't think both companies can be this profitable. at the end of day the only reason for them to put their money down is to make few dollars.
    there is assumption out there think CCP is dumb and evil but how come China is now the second biggest economy in the world just after 30 years of developing? and why is CCP going around Australia buying everything of anything but not other way around?
    when I first came to Sydney 1989 , the tallest building back in Shanghai was still 24 stories high The International Hotel built-in 1920s, and look now....
    should we stop and think about what went wrong with ourselves? rather than being so stubborn.
    I am only taking the view from the business angle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.