ARV 0.00% 1.1¢ artemis resources limited

after watching " maverick " on pay tv its clear that having 5...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    after watching " maverick " on pay tv its clear that having 5 aces is going to win the game but ARTEMIS is aiming to be a profitable producer as per company statement and simply having a read of previous ANNs by this company its clear to win the game is not enough as a win overall and being a producer is seen as better than an explorer.

This is not gambling, its investing and ARTEMIS is on a path of success with clear information of its future directions, sure its frustrating with some of the hottest prospects in the country(my opinium) but its the shiny yellow stuff thats the company has chosen to succeed with and its a good one too.

Remember gold is at a historical world high and VERY liquid and looks like a new defined resource(jorc) is sensible and prudent given the state of economic affairs at the moment so it further enhances the confidence that this company has to go with gold over rare earths and lithium although others might disagree including myself.

Rare Earths are very hot but GOLD is still more popular so the company has many aces, read the previous ANNs over the last 3 months and work out for yourself where the stock is heading and remember ARTEMIS has applied to increase its prospective tennements at its rare earth holdings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $12.15K 1.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18517 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 712596 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.