ARV 7.69% 1.2¢ artemis resources limited

yangibana ree - more info fyi

1. 1,263 Posts.
    Another blog update for those interested.
    In my last entry on the Yangibana REE deposit I outlined some very interesting details that remain unknown as far as the wider market is concerned. I had demonstarted that Yangibana is unique in that it has historic drill results that point to an economically significant deposit in the project area. These results were gathered at a time when REE wasnt the flavour of the month meaning it gained focus in its own right as opposed to market driven hype. The historical deposit is estimated at 3.5Mt @ 1.7% REO of which 70% exists in the main strike zone over 7km. This resource needs to be modelled and retested in order to be reported as JORC complient.

I calculated the distribution of each element in the REE series at Yangibana and decided to compare it to other important deposits to try give the results some meaning. What I found is that Yangibana is comparatively weighted towards the heavier minerals making it somewhat unique. I have referenced an Arafura presentation which compares their Nolans Bore deposit with others worldwide. I have added my Yangibana findings to the table.

What stands out the most is the % of Neodymium which makes up in excess of 25% of the Yangibana REE deposit. My findings are in line with comments made by world REE expert Dr Tony Mariano. Earlier this year Yangibana JV partner Artemis Resources hosted a site visit by Dr Tony Mariano who took various samples for mineralogical purposes. In his findings he concluded that the neodymium values in the rocks contained at Yangibana are the highest he has seen in any rocks.

Refer to this presentation by Arafura

In the table above, Yangibana would have the highest In Situ REO value per kg, if added to graph in the Arafura presentation, however it must also be considered that Nolans Bore & Mt Weld have higher grade deposits.

In an interview on CNBC, Artemis Resources CEO David Price raises the posibility of divesting their REE projects which includes Yangibana. This would allow Artemis to focus on their advanced gold projects, while the REE projects gain focused attention and capital in their own right. Yangibana is also still waiting for key departmental milestones to be met before meaningful exploration advances can be made. This means Yangibana may fly under the radar for little while yet, but once everything is in place, Artemis will be in strong position for the next REE hopeful to make it, taking GTI Resources along for the ride (see previous entry).

GTR has today moved up nearly 35%.......however it is still valued at less than $3M with about $1M in cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $21.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $51.10K 4.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2317620 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 693839 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.