ARV 10.0% 0.9¢ artemis resources limited

yangibana- what is it worth, page-25

1. 1,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    i admitted i bought in ARV initially on REE hype last september @5.5 cents head. dump all in less than six weeks and free carry into oppies. And keep increasing from there on.

Gold in Clement and Yandal are more commercial viable in terms of cash flow as compare with REE. Be it processing, JV or T/O, gold project has less risk for ARV to calculate the value of the project once JORC can be defined.

REE? Well, tht's the wild factor, i'm taking a big punt on this wild card even though i know the hope is thin. REE now 6B, with the way REE basket price increase these days, i'm not suprise to the value may increase above 10B. But then the questions in mining sometime is not what you have in ground, is more like how and when can you captalised on it as well as the market momentum. ARV management may put their priority in gold which is quite a rational choice becoz the timeline required is much shorter if given the choice of two.

I do not see a problem for ARV to concentrate on gold, but i do have a little concerned that the company is not following up yangibana close enuff. I remembered reading ARV's quareterly 6 mths ago,"advertising" their Yangi REE with some Mario Prof bout the near surface visible X km's of REE in Yangi. Apparently, the company is good at taking advatages on the hype but not delivering atm.

Cut short, i'm bullish with commodities especially those metals highly "associated" with Chinese. ARV should consider a SPP, raise 3-5 mil purely focusing on Yangi as least to convert some of the historical contained REE into compliance JORC. I truly believe tht money will be well spend. Cheers

Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $105.3K 10.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2121046 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1004597 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.