DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

guys you need to look at your fine print I just had a quick look...

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    guys you need to look at your fine print I just had a quick look and ANZ have a waiver under the disclosure statement as follows. I am not clear about the relationship but tith that kind of waiver and this kind of feedback

http://blogs.wsj.com/deals/2007/11/12/etrades-bankruptcy-risk-a-self-fulfilling-prophecy/

and this chart on the US parent

Photobucket

Im still not certain about ownership of etrade australia but i moved from them in Oct 07 , ikts a pain in the butt but its better to be safe

current waiver on Etrade site

------------------

ANZ E*TRADE Online Investing is a co-branded name on the E*TRADE Australia website and Online Investing service under an alliance arrangement between the E*TRADE Australia Group and ANZ.

The ANZ E*TRADE Online Investing service is not provided by ANZ; it is provided by E*TRADE Australia. ANZ do not have any liability to you in respect of:

1. the ANZ E*TRADE Online Investing service,
    2. any information, product or service offered by any third party on or through the ANZ E*TRADE Online Investing website, or
    3. E*TRADE Australia Group�s and their related corporations, activities and services.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DJIA (INDEXDJX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.