yanks properganda machine in top gear again, page-4

1. 5,144 Posts.
    costic, you surprise me! What brutality? How less brutal is what they had to suffer themselves? Suddenly we don't like the philosophy of "shock and awe?" Are you going to get the zionists to turn the other cheek? No! So why expect the Iraqis to do so? I don't understand this cruelty by degree - war by degree of brutality. True, there are laws of war conduct, rules of engagement etc, but I don't see the 10 years plus of brutal sanctions which decimated a country, a war ('91) in which depleted uranium was used in abandon, where cluster bombs clogged the country, splattering without the slightest discernment the blood of innocents... cluster bombs which looked like food packages... How less brutal is the attack of one's nation for NO F'king reason whatsoever?

Forgiving? Compassionate? Sorry? Yes, I am all those things but I use the same philosophy -if for no other reason than for the sake of being consistent- that to get to one good result (the yanks thought removing SH, WMD, Terrorist financiers and other Bullturds) you must make sacrifices! The invader (Bush and mates) are sacrificing the american boys and girls! Such is the stuff wars are made of!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.