yanks properganda machine in top gear again, page-7

1. 5,144 Posts.
    Yes, I'd expect "Western Media" to behave as you suspect; but you're not the western media. You're an individual, a sensitive, intelligent human being with a wonderful analytical mind. Thus, I can't reconcile your suggestion (in your first post) that the Iraqis are more brutal than the the Yanks. I'd rather say that what the Iraqis are doing is the product of someone being brutalised by others. It's the result of lengthy brutalisation, therefore it's not brutal in the same sense. If one places a butterfly in a cage and constantly brutalises it, it too will turn against itself and become hurtful instead of continuing with its gentle benign and beautiful character. So have the Iraqis. No, I'm not going as far as saying the Iraqis -all of them- are soft butterflies but they are human who have been brutalised more so than other nations, at least, more so than us. We do, of course have other places on Earth were brutal behaviour is the go but this does not deplete the humaneness of the Iraqis. Certainly not to the point where they can be called brutal -sine being brutalised!
    In all other respects, I agree with you totally!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.