ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

yaq db76, what now?, page-3

1. 3,666 Posts.
    Cabbage,

Do you need me to continually reaffirm my buy sentiment? :)

Take it as a given, even if I am absent, that my sentiment is a BUY. The value gap is large. And as we close in on the next reserves upgrade, that value gap is going to get a lot bigger.

Not to mention as we close in on a commercial commitment from ESG...

Eventually, ESG will accept an offer from someone (note, not 'receive' an offer, but 'accept' an offer). It may be a large GSA into QLD along one of Santos' or others' dotted red lines; it may be an equity/offtake offer from the Japanese for participation in LNGN; or it may be a change of control offer.

But large resources have a uncanny knack of getting together with large capital. The resource is just too big, and too strategically important, not to find a home.

And that commitment from ESG has been overdue. Many wiser heads than mine expected it before now, but for a number of externalities. But something will have to give sooner or later...

I don't know exactly when. But I suspect it may align with reserves upgrades and NSW Government approvals. I suspect ESG will want the best 2P reserves position possible before making any commitments.

Yaq

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.