ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

yaq vs db, page-8

1. 2,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Hi Buddy,

You have always deserved more TU than the Mob would give

I see now that you have a Legal side as well with your good case study information about the scheme of arrangement process.

You contribute Rationality and should get more TUs

This STO move is a very sorry saga . I have dropped my Loyalty byline as ESG was obviously very close to STO all along else why did the ESG Board just roll over and ask for a tummy tickle.

This is not good. The Board could have done what most boards do and put up some defence. So much for the BS Themes of Keeping the Powder Dry and Not signing up any GSAs and Strategic delay of Reserve Upgrades.

The reaction of the ESG sp is also not good as it seems that all that BlueSky about Other Bidders, Tintsfield being a Roarer and the Reserves Uprade being HUGE seems to have been regarded by the Market as just a Load of Cods

However as STO has been such a Dud at taking over any company in the past we have a faint glimmer of hope that all the hopeless were not cleared out of the Gnomes Hut by DK and they may have had a Dead Hand in this foray

Wishful thinking though and maybe even delusional.

We need to watch the ESG sp for Proof of Life away from Santos.

Where is the Yaqona when you need him to marshall the crew and use those silken words to push Santos away and get the Other Bidders to come to town for the Contested Auction.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.