ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Hi Acorn,You are making the assumption that an Agnostic Holder...

1. 2,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Hi Acorn,

You are making the assumption that an Agnostic Holder like myself since 2007 did not regularly email ESG

At some point the Company has to stop replying to one's emails. I dont blame them as they have to get on with their business of marketing and dont need incessant reminders that not all shareholders are Gloriously Happy.

As for warning posters you may recall the recent torrents of posts warning all and sundry of some nefarious Motive attributable to me. Total Garbage but in the interest of libertarianism I let it fly. I issue no FATWA onto the neck of any poster.

This forum has had a Bad Set against Santos almost from 2/7/09. Some posters at that time must have rejoiced as they were able to exit at over $1 and since then must have patted themselves on the back for their good fortune.

I have not taken the side of Santos as I have come to realise that ESG would be better off without a passive partner. I have posted along this theme often but been Bashed again and again.

While funding of an ambitious project is difficult for any company it is made more so if the Strategic Partner is not participating.

I am sorry if I have included you in the set of those who do indicate that STO is disliked. The word "They" was far too general.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.