CUY 0.00% 14.5¢ curnamona energy limited

yarramba palaeochannel, page-4

1. 174 Posts.
    CUY up 27.91% on no newz!
    volume 4X average.....
    and no commentary or speculation here?

does seem a little strange, but there has to be some action in SA to cause this mighty move, so let's speculate....you don't get a move like this without some substantial hard newz....

found this commentary elsewhere....

I have been watching this one for ages. Oban field trial is about to go underway if there are no significant objections. It went down to 37cps on very low volume so it is not surprising that it is now going up on low volume (125,000 traded today up to 55 cps). Spike or permanent turnaround? I do not catch falling knives or shooting rockets through bitter experience. So will see what is driving this first.

Wonder what has happened to spike the interest? Maybe some insider trading re the field leaching trial.

Warwick Gregor from Far East Capital is a man who knows Aussie Uranium explorers and he had this as representing excellent 'value' (as far as a U explorer can have 'value' given it has no cashflow).

Need to see if this is just a spike or if there is something more to it. But is a good prospect compared to some of the other U explorers IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.