NEO nuenco nl

re: fpo vs option volume comparison Hi Analyser,Full points for...

1. 1,300 Posts.
    re: fpo vs option volume comparison Hi Analyser,

Full points for your statistical speculation ..... I like a good theory being thrown around from time to time, especially in the dull & quiet times - although these are the best times to consider whether to increase your position IMO......

As to the statistical validity of what you say ..... ? Would it not be important to use the total $value traded as well in order to give your calculations true merit? $Value & Volume can be used to generate an average price paid for the weeks studied .....
    Could be an interesting exercise .....

Like you though I am partial to the FPO's as I do not like the idea of forking out a premium that will diminish as the time of exercise/expiry draws closer. I would say that NEOO are for those who choose to play the higher risk category in exchange for higher leverage. I consider the FPO's to be speculative enough for my liking. Reassuring I suppose is that they still have 12 months or so to be 'in the money'. Good luck to all NDOO holders.

Interesting days will be here for us all soon, not confessing any inside knowledge, just waiting patiently like a good little shareholder.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.