AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

Maybe it was a gesture to allow ratty a board seat because he is...

1. 7,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 499
    Maybe it was a gesture to allow ratty a board seat because he is under what $5m plus?

I tend to believe and act more balanced in terms of why ppl have directorships etc and it's not in an altruistic sense but to really be on a golden wicket earning a pretty penny

Plus they'll ask for stock at the AGM's and get stock they can sell when ever they like or on spikes that'll earn them another small fortune

They don't come to admedus because they see big things to come imo but because they just maybe ran their course elsewhere, might be on less money and incentive financially in terms of stock and options and they can and usually get their small fortunes here in asx companies

I mean posters will say what ever they feel they need to to boost the sp for financial gain, that's why they're in the game

So why wouldn't cheerleaders and directors be any different?

Ppl who have real skin in a company like Buffett will retain earnings not pay dividends and buy on market or reduce free float and make the stock such as ppl whom invest will know they'll see capital appreciations and do things to make sure the snakes like brokers can't play their company

If you know what I mean

NOT even WHSP are immune to poor investments if you search through their positions

No one is

If they ask for stock at the AGM I'll just shake my head and say to myself what a joke

If they appreciate the sp via growing earnings and profits then shareholders can agree to reward them handsomely and they do get rewarded handsomely more so than retailers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.