AVR 0.53% $18.60 anteris technologies ltd

Hi I1, hope you don't mind me throwing my two bob in ...lol Not...

1. 2,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Hi I1, hope you don't mind me throwing my two bob in ...lol

Not sure what the difference between outlook and sentiment is, perhaps just semantics!

Perception of a postive outlook you would thing translates to postive sentiment, the paradox at the moment is this: outlook seems great but this is not translating to postive sentiment.

The outlook to be postive/acknowledged needs to be of substance for it to translate to postive sentiment, this has not happened yet, imo.

Four years or so ago outlook was postive but not of substance, the smart money perhaps knew this but not the general investors who plowed their money into Ahz and supported the company's several CR s.

I invested for CardioCel and the blue sky of the vaccines, was naive in my expection that all this would happen pretty quickly and that that mangerment was fully focused ..... all long termers now should know the reality! The outlook/sentiment was postive but ill founded.

With recent investors saying to be patient think belies that many long termers have done this for years.

Just one insight mate, go well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.60
Change
-0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.77 $18.21 $664.1K 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $18.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.69 53 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.