AVR 1.64% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Sorry, maybe not the proper term but I mean outlook as being how...

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    Sorry, maybe not the proper term but I mean outlook as being how the company is going and progressing internally and sentiment as how the sp/market is moving it externally, just my own wording don't know how correct it may be! That's fair and I honestly wasn't taking any digs I just wanted to know what was the reasoning for the long 3-4 years or so term investing. From now, as long as growth continues and the pipelines are getting loaded with new expansions and products I'll happily stay involved and truely believe the sp will follow. I think the negative sentiment will thin out with consistent growth and the numbers showing the truth. Once the profits begin and the growth stays consistent for a few years and trust grows, the bigger plays will get in. Derisking is the most important thing to anyone with big money in the biotech field. As I've said, no way would I have invested before but that's just my own criteria, that is now being pretty strongly met. Always happy and open to any insight as long as it's backed by fact or reason. Ahzs growth can't be denied and as long as it continues (and profits come in) it will not stay down low, and I believe it's geared up and ready to charge that growth forward. Thanks for your input very appriciated

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
-0.300(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.29 $18.30 $17.65 $181.7K 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 $17.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.00 499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.