DXI 0.99% $2.99 dexus industria reit.

incorrect, zone 3 at SL1 was done ages ago, nothing to happen on...

1. 8,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    incorrect, zone 3 at SL1 was done ages ago, nothing to happen on sugarloaf until after kennedy is fraced and put on production. that has already been announced.

conoco phillips owns and operates kunde 3, not eme, eme is merely a investor in the well..

as to how many months has conoco been testing the kunde 3 well? 2 months now. and still to be completed. the process is not being done in any rush, and theres a lot of science in this frac. while conoco have had access to the formation i think every type of test and experiment has been undertaken on the fromations..

tom from eme had recently written an email which has been posted on the bb's, its declaring great news to come in days/weeks/months!!! but although the days have gone by, i gather its now the weeks we have to wait :)

as far as i am concerned conoco is taking the formation extremely seriously and matching it with infrastructure which imho keeps me in this share, as much as its frustrating the directors and investors alike with the delays, the eventual news of how the formation can flow will surface in the near term, i have always invested for an outcome on the sugarlaof and the nt wells, so far none have come through to completion. i will wait for kennedy and according to my research and imho the well is worth the wait. hope i am right on this!!

all imho and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
-0.030(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $948.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.01 $3.03 $2.97 $566.4K 189.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3540 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.00 1540 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.