DXI 1.08% $2.74 dexus industria reit.

andy..there is a complete news blackout at the conocophillips...

1. 8,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    andy..

there is a complete news blackout at the conocophillips kunde wells. nothing much is leaking out on how its going. think about it, it took a few of us to bring those kunde 1 and 2 wells out into the open, as well as pogue and a few otheres.... kunde 1 has not been on production for a few months now, its been doing all sorts of wild things during the last month or two..

if you ask me about the ole rocket ship baker, i would say that well is extremely exciting, i would love to be a investor in that one, and with eme in it its maybe a nice idea to buy a few there.. but the uk aim is very unwelcoming as you can bet on a share there with a bookie!! that sort of thing means all sorts of manipulations are in play there.. try and post something positive in any bb in the uk and you will see what i mean, its a nasty place to be involved in with investing..

imho nothing from kunde 3 is getting out to anyone. you could have those wells on production for a little while, maybe a month, before anyone could find out...

interesting days to come imho, as each day is one day closer to news coming out.. could be anytime imho...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.