MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

yay! winder tests start monday 3rd oct - gold, page-33

1. 247 Posts.
    Loo0ks like some guy is sneaking along picking up a good number of MCO's - if there were more on offer feel he woulda bought a lot more around that 30-32 cents. But hardly easy pickins when you considcer the market closed with 6 sellers offering only 137,000 shares to 50 cents.

And regarding your post Gonnfishin....With due respect speaking of stale bulls, this aint one here. I believe we will see a very strong week.

Will be interesting to see how the MCO Chairman went manning stand 15, at the MinesandMoney conference in Sydney today.

Have sent him an email querying the Russian interest on the week-end etc.

And speaking of bulls Gonnfishin you remind me of a piece I put into my weekly column in "The Land" many years ago, about the guys that collected semen out the back after high priced bulls were purchased at auction exercising vendors last minute semen rights.

The trick was to sneak the bull out the back, put him in a crush, stick a long electric probe up his rectum, and wind up the volts so he ejaculated into a receptacle/sheath for the vendor to wring out the last drops of semen before he physically handed/gave delivery of the bull to his new owners.

And no "b" either, but two of the "technicians" competing for the semen milking business at the time were .....wait for it: Richard Hunter, and John Thomas.

I swear to god that is true.

Recently there was a 100 year celebratory book on "The Land" released stating that as a photo/journo I had a unique knack for sniffing out quirky stories and different pictures. In hindsight I can only agree, and say that was one of my better quirky doubles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.