SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Y'day's trading & Speeding Ticket, page-37

1. 7,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1776
    I think people should temper their expectations for tomorrow’s AGM presentation. I think it’s possible that they’ll update the pipeline and maybe provide some general updates but I don’t believe they’ll reveal some treasure trove of highly-anticipated information on the Covid products.

If they’ve held back info from the market to publish it in the AGM presentation, can you imagine how bad that would look on poor Ralph. He’s just had a speeding ticket and declared there’s nothing g to see here. So for him to have new information and delay the release of it to coincide with the AGM, it would put him in potentially hot water. He just won’t do it.

If people have bought in with the hope to sell the wonderful news tomorrow, I think they’ll be disappointed.

Does this mean they should panic sell? Lol. No. There’s good cause for the speculation that we’ll get an EUA update in mid December so to sell one week out from that would be idiotic. This company will head towards $1 very soon IMO as the sales and profitability start to justify a $300m MC. And that’s just the beginning.

Happy to be proven wrong. Very happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.