SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Y'day's trading & Speeding Ticket, page-39

1. 2,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 943
    Yes, exactly, I also think that if our customers do not get EUA approval now, Ralph will not update the progress of the Covid sensor at all, he is not that person of pumping,

but I am very looking forward to the updated sales forecast to see where the revenue of the forecast comes from and is the sensor's revenue considered? our CEO Ralph will make our financial performance turn from loss to profit for the first time from this financial year onward. The break-even point is USD$ 5.6 mil (This figure can be found in the announcement on August 31). The excess part will be the company’s net profit. It is easy to calculate our reasonable stock price by using the P/E ratio.

In addition, just as you mentioned, our sensor approval may be received at any time now, and it is expected to be next week imo. If this approval is received, I believe that the company will update a huge commercial contract soon. What is the amount of this contract? I guess it will be very, very large, which will be much larger than the revenue forecast announced by AGM tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.