SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Y'day's trading & Speeding Ticket, page-40

1. 2,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2769
    Agreed.

I'm not expecting price sensitive information pertaining to the Covid-19 sensor to be included in the presentation.

I've already communicated with Ralph and he has stated that disclosure occurs after commercial business terms are agreed, which in the case of the Covid-19 sensor, would be the issuance of the EUA.

The design/engineering and production phase are completely separate. Once design/engineering and regulatory approval (EUA) are confirmed, Sensera will negotiate final business terms pertaining to production. The market will be updated after that occurs.

What I'm expecting from the presentation:

1) Overview of the company's strategic focus going forward after the divestiture of Nanotron
    2) Sales pipeline/estimates - may include US $3m of preorders for the Covid-19 sensor that has been previously announced to the market
    3) Additional information pertaining to the state of the FAB - current utilisation, customers who have progressed from design phase to production, etc
    4) General overview of the Point of Care (Labs-On-Chips) and Organs-On-Chips going forward. In late 2019, Ralph stated that FY21 would see a boon in these applications. Sensera leads the way in Microfluidic applications and should play a large role.

To be honest though, Ralph is very limited in what he can include due to NDAs with customers. Remember, Sensera is the manufacturer and cannot steal the spotlight from clients.

I'd love to hear about the latest developments at Wyss Institute (Harvard) and MIT. For example, very few shareholders know that Sensera also has a strategic relationship with MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology). Between Wyss and MIT, Sensera has two of the top medical technology incubators in the United States! Don't forget-- Boston is the hub of medtech. Talk about being well placed!

Overall, expect a general overview of a strategic vision going forward with sole concentration on Microdevices. Some mild updates may be included regarding sales pipeline and existing customer statuses.

Like Bobby has stated, we don't want to waste price sensitive announcements in an AGM presentation, that would be extremely negligent.
    Last edited by VatreniHR: 09/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.