NEO nuenco nl

yea looking good, page-2

1. 8,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    With all due respects JATZ have you actually bothered to read the latest announcement ???

If you had read it and been able to comprehend it then you would see what I am suggesting.

The latest testing on JH 1-12 and 1.13 have both shown that there is gas but the flows are not strong.

Now whether that is because the zones are "tight" and not allowing the gas to flow freely or whether it is because the wells have been "damaged" through not being tested early enough after original drilling is something to be worked out yet.

So yes they will analyse the results and make some decision on whether those wells can respond to "stimulation" =(pumping I guess).

My own view and hope is that JH 2-13 will prove to be a producer though it too may have suffered some well damage after such a prolonged wait.

But the obvious inference is that the information they are now getting from this current work will enable them to look at a further shallow gas drilling campaign aimed at the best zones. The aim will be to strike further gas sources to increase the amount of gas they can deliver and sell. The cashflow from the sale of gas from 3-13 may be able to be used to fund further drilling to achieve this overall aim. That is my view and opinion anyway.

Obviously Livingstone, as the Operator, wants to get a return on their purchase of the old Orchard 50% share of the SELH shallow gas. So they are driving this forward at long last.

So this is not a case of an announcement being recycled as JATZ so flippantly and glibly claimed. It does deserve to be taken seriously.

There will be those who like to be NEO Baiters and will scoff and pour scorn on this but so be it. "I have a little list, I have a little list and none of them 'll be missed"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.