NEO nuenco nl

Sorry to rile you up so....Will neo be digging up that old rusty...

1. 2,176 Posts.
    Sorry to rile you up so....

Will neo be digging up that old rusty pipeline the put down 3-4 years ago.....me thinks emotions and greed have played into managements hands....dogy Bros will always be dodgy......life goes on and there are producing shares out there.....I will buy again post the next consolidation ....
    Consolidation was a dummass thing to do just to get it to 20c so others would look more favorably on it.....it was so obvious that they need to consolidate to $1......now it would be a 20c share and maybe get some interest.....fools and thier money are quickly departed......not that I'm calling anyone a fool here.....especialy old Nicky6.....

show me the money!...or gas or oil.....all those independant observations way back were a pump and dump for anyone in the directors realm of friends IMHO.....It took me a 20% loss to realise it....I'm glad it isn't a 97% loss now......I will go as far as to say I reckn (guessing) that the directors held thier shares but told thier mates to dump and collected a % of thier DUMP to save face.....yes I'm into conspiracy theories........

That article that showed the MD so dispondant.... last year was it?.....that had him crying in his beer was soooo pathetic .....I bought some and sold at a 5 % profit 2 days later....ha ypou nevr knew that didya...lol

Only a good strike will save NEO.....where is the drilling going on, where are the rigs to test holes previously drilled......these wa^Kers spent all our testing $$$ on buying more land! for hells sake.......they knew that the holes were impossible and ranted an independant to study to glorify a bad situation.......the best I could expect from NEO is to go over to California and dig up a piece of that pipe, chop off a small round section and then chrome it, and hang it above my computer as a reminder to take a loss early.....and the best way to take a loss is to go fishing IMHO......

Sorry NEO is still my most hated share....if I still owned them we'd have a new MD.....he'd be voted out or dead...lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.