NEO nuenco nl

yes sentia has gone quiet today.how can you pump up the MD, when...

1. 617 Posts.
    yes sentia has gone quiet today.

how can you pump up the MD, when the share price is now 3.3c...only a few months ago it was significantly higher- and we are supposed to have had drilling success, oh and now failure..water bearing means it's no good- saying it's still development is a waste of time, it will take a lot of work and then it still may fail- better to spend the money on the higher chance of success wells.

I dont' see anything wrong with comapnies assets, the issue is how they are managed is like a kid in a candy store. Tony Kain has no idea how to manage the company, nor the assets properly. Excuses of someone else is all we have heard for years....shall I buy a tissue so he can cry in it....may as well buy a bullet so he can use that too and save us all the effort.

I am an angry shareholder, and there is plenty more like me. These are times when we've had enough.

I will gladly vote to remove MD, get someone else in and develop the assets with at least some control, or else sell some and get a bit of cash...sharehodlers are sick of tipping in money and watching NEO burn it or buy more assets (WE HAVE ENOUGH USELSE CAPEX DRAINING AS IT IS)

PSA, TAP, AWE, all prime examples of how to develop assets and focus on a few not many.

I would try to ramp if it would help the price, I would not downramp if it would make any difference, sadness is I know there is no buyers in the market till either MD is replaced or NEO succeeds at something which won't happen in the short term, and even then I have no confidence the MD can manage it and not make a balls up of it....or more likley he will blame the other vested parties anyway as he always has done.

Does anyone know how shareholders can get the MD removed? pls if so you have all my votes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.