TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Yeah, I'm done!

1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Well, it's come to this. Sell order is in

I just don't see TV2 earning enough cash in time. Regardless if a current contract started to earn revenue one would expect at least 6 months to gain traction for incoming dollars. The last CR 70 mil shares on offer, lets say if the same number was offered @ .012 that's only 840k, not enough in my books so more than that may be on the cards, then the issue arises will they even get the take up needed after the months of delays and stumbles? Your shares will be worth less with the dilution and most SP's drop to the level at the raising price.

Current revenue is only from K2U, now the take up figures from the ANN's was 28% from downloads to paid subs. Problem here is the average app has usage of 23% after the first 3 days this number drops to around 9% after 3 months. No statement to date gives us the retention rate for K2U but take it as a given the 28% just won't hold, especially seeing funds were pulled for the full roll out across many countries and marketing is dead in the water and won't be funded in the near term because of the current state of TV2's finances.

IMO they may stretch their funds after the CR, that's if they have an acceptable take up on the offer to 6 months. The only question then you should ask yourself is Will they have the revenue by then to survive?

If my order gets hit I will take my 60% loss on the chin and put what's left over into GGL. I wish you other humans that I'm wrong and they survive, but for me their current record dictates it's path ahead. All the best, Dave.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.