DRO 4.22% 79.5¢ droneshield limited

Yeah, inside. Not too bad.

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

How about a flying drone security camera for inside your home?

Dear CNET Members,

Let me set the stage for you for this week’s topic: You're off on your road trip and about 2 hours into your drive. Suddenly, you get a panic attack, and question yourself. Did I turn off the stove? Did I leave the backdoor unlocked? As you come to your senses, you reach for your phone, summon your flying security camera drone inside your home and set it to navigate it to inspect your stove and your back door. From the camera view of the drone, you can see that the stove is off and the back door is locked, then you're off to enjoy your road trip once again. Does that sound crazy? Not at all. Check out this video on Amazon’s new Ring Always Home Cam coming out in 2021.

Amazon last week announced plenty of new shiny objects to add to its lineup of growing gadgets, but this new Ring Always Home Cam, takes the cake in awesomeness. I haven’t been this excited about a new tech product in a while and this one got me saying, "take my money!" There are several times when this flying cam could’ve come in handy when the family and I were away from home. Having a visual check on things in our house would’ve put us all at ease. When it comes out, I’m going to invest in one of these for sure. OK, enough about what I think. What about you? Is this something you would consider purchasing? Why or why not? Are you happy with the $250 price? Do you have any privacy concerns? Read the article here on it and share your thoughts with me in the comments section. I look forward to reading them.

ed_koo-50.jpg

Lee Koo / Sr. Community manager

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.5¢
Change
-0.035(4.22%)
Mkt cap ! $559.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.0¢ 77.8¢ $22.95M 28.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60708 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 1742457 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
79.0¢
  Change
-0.035 ( 5.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
83.5¢ 83.5¢ 78.0¢ 7552269
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.