ZLD 17.4% 71.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Asking for me? OK. ZLD is THC 3 month ago. It will have a...

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Asking for me?

OK. ZLD is THC 3 month ago. It will have a similar graph since it's based on critical milestones, at the moment, the market wants business with immediate revenue streams, therefore growers and manufacturers, and the ones with licences.

The business model of ZLD means it needs to announce results on it's studies and formulas so that the market understands how much the IP is worth, and it'll jump on those announcements.

CAN/ THC, which I have a decent amount of, have very dry sell sides with shareholders not selling, or shares in escrow, you want any, you buy at market. Most other stocks don't have those dry sell sides.

What interesting is stocks like ZLD can become dry. It needs one big wave of buying and it can flip.

The other stocks with a similarly dry sell side is RGI (which I own too, for disclosure) and will likely follow the same path once they announce more orders of their cannabis growing indoor machines.

There are big buys across the industry, globally. Money is starting to pour in, I wouldn't be surprised, stakes are being taken by tobacca, pharma and other companies who need to hedge.

ZLD will 100% in a day on the right announcements. It's one to set and forget.

That's my opinion, keep researching and take everything with a grain of salt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.105(17.4%)
Mkt cap ! $8.056M
Open High Low Value Volume
61.5¢ 76.0¢ 61.5¢ $4.927K 6.741K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2204 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.5¢ 800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.