GRY 0.00% 20.5¢ gryphon minerals limited

Tijirit Gold Project, Mauritania Previous historical drilling...

1. 4,996 Posts.
    Tijirit Gold Project, Mauritania Previous historical drilling conducted by Shield Mining Ltd (now 100% owned by Gryphon) on the project area focussed on banded iron formation (BIF) hosted mineralisation, however broad 50 to +100 metre wide zones of alternated „halo? mineralisation show similarities to mineralised greenschist at the adjacent Tasiast Gold Mine that develop peripheral and along strike to the main ore body at Tasiast. The Company?s maiden 30,000 metre RC/DD drill campaign continues to test these broad mineralised „halo? zones as well as the first 10 highly prospective gold targets over the 1,400km2 Tijirit Gold Project. Samples from the first of these targets have been sent to the lab for assaying and results due during Q2 2012. ................ Tijirit Gold Project, Mauritania Previous historical drilling conducted by Shield Mining Ltd (now 100% owned by Gryphon) on the project area focussed on banded iron formation (BIF) hosted mineralisation, however broad 50 to +100 metre wide zones of alteration ‘halo’ mineralisation show similarities to mineralised greenschist at the adjacent Tasiast Gold Mine that develop peripheral and along strike to the main ore body at Tasiast. The Company’s maiden 30,000 metre RC/DD drill program is nearing completion. The company is currently waiting for all drill results from the first targets. Results are anticipated in the September quarter. .............. Tijirit Gold Project, Mauritania The Company?s maiden 30,000 metre RC/DD drill campaign has now been completed on the property testing the company?s first 5 target areas and drill results are anticipated during the December quarter 2012. A geochemical auger programme has also commenced over the Tijirit Project area.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.