IVZ 2.94% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

Not long to go now. Feels like the night before Christmas! 'Twas...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29

Not long to go now. Feels like the night before Christmas! smile.png

'Twas the night before discovery, when all through the rig, Not a creature was stirring, not even an elephant; The drills were all hung by the derrick with care, In hopes that Invictus Energy soon would strike Mukuyu 2.

The geologists (Kiwigeo) were nestled all snug in their beds, While visions of oil fields danced in their heads; And the engineers in their hard hats, and VOGC in his cap, Had just settled down for a long, restless nap,

When out on the derrick there arose such a clatter, I sprang from my cot to see what was the matter. Away to the window, I flew like a flash, Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash.

The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow, Gave the lustre of midday to objects below; When, what to my wondering eyes should appear, But a gushing oil well, bringing riches so near.

With a powerful drill bit, so lively and quick, I knew in a moment it must be Invictus, slick. More rapid than eagles, their workers they came, And they whistled, and shouted, and called them by name:

"Now, 7seven7 driller! now, Roche pumper! now, roustabout and Glitzbling tool pusher! On, geologist! On, Davy Boy! on, roughnecks Jakspara, Countstonkula and Onthepunt! To the top of the derrick! To the top of the mast! Now drill away! Drill away! Drill away fast!"

As dry leaves that before the wild hurricane fly, When they meet with an obstacle, mount to the sky; So up to the derrick-top the workers they flew, With the drill full of riches, and technology too.

And then, in a twinkling, I heard Shakira on the rig, The prancing and pawing of each MASSIVE elephant. As I drew in my head, and was turning around, Down the well, Invictus Energy's wealth came with a share price bound $1, $2, $5 …….$10,....$100!!!! An ASX speeding ticket, that's for sure!

They were dressed all in oil, from their heads to their feet, And their clothes were all tarnished with mud and soot; A sample of crude oil they had flung on their back, And they looked like true winners, starting a black gold track.

Their eyes—how they twinkled! Scotty smiles, how merry! Their cheeks were like roses, their noses like a cherry! Their droll little mouths were drawn up like a bow, And the sheen on their faces was bright as a rainbow;

The workers were focused, their hands moved so deft, As they brought up the treasure, their hearts were bereft. The oil, how it flowed, as they worked with great might, And the world watched in awe on that magical night.

Invictus Energy had triumphed, their victory secure, The biggest oil discovery (and gas), that's for sure! And as the Hotcopper thread went into melt down as they celebrated with shouts of delight..........
    Wannabecool wished everyone “Merry drilling to all, and to all a good night!”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.002(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $104.1K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 191400 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 426161 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 1.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ 458792
Last updated 15.46pm 10/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.