SFH 1.24% $1.22 specialty fashion group limited

year end tidy up, page-6

1. 10,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    you could say the same about pmv also- cotton on have 20% of sfh picked up when some bright spark of a fund manager thought sfh was going out of bussines too.
    yes i would like to see them slow down the store rollouts- just have to belive the board know were its headed,they have alot of skin in the game.
    lazard have been in and out of sfh for years - they went from 9.5 to 12.5 mill shares held last week.i.m sure they speak to mgt on a regular basis and know full well the view from the top down- unlike me who only sees the share price and reads the newspapers.
    its a big call to say bricks and mortar stores are on the way out !!!millers is the 2nd most liked fashion store,behind djs for customer satisfaction according to choice mag.
    no fund manager bought sfh for under 80 cents odd- the small cap guys got in from a dollar north,and there hurting- having second thoughts now,thats what i see playing out.they cant sell even if they want to.i,m not going to buy more myself-will ride it out- just like the last time-and if your right jhu- i have 5- 10 years to sell down !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.