BET 0.00% 14.0¢ betmakers technology group ltd

This doesn’t even scratch the surface. Add is the weekly post of...

1. 1,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    This doesn’t even scratch the surface. Add is the weekly post of the BET chart just to torment holders. Yeah you are a top bloke.

Dec 23
    anyways all the best its pointless to say anything on this page & the interesting new rumour about BET that’s going around I’ll just sit on that to see if it’s true as it would start another abuse trail goodluck to holders & Cyas as the capital raise

Oct 23
    But yet again we talk about the US saving BET well just keep in mind that betfakers are spending this failing cash budget fighting the US congress for all these fixed markets whilst any other bookmaker will have the door open at no charge to follow the same path anyone would think Betmakers was Microsoft the way they are throwing money around trying to be this big boy player with 20 million cash left before capital raising

Oct 23
    Fintech companies would tear arse in this simple comparison site platform competition that’s moving fast is Cloud Based with 2-5 staff in control of the same algorithms with A.I components installed allowing minimal human intervention not sure what Betmakers are doing to compete anymore they still use the same old price comparison platform dating back to early 2000 ?186 staff running this company fml please how lon can this continue to be such a cash cow to staff it’s comical

Oct 23
    to think that the bums & dads here have faith in this management ( talking them up still ) like seriously take off the green goggles I’m in tears these ppl just White Collar wearing bogan gamblers lol they sleep well every night & they are never short of a fast backhander wait for the next Capital Raise it has to come at some point this ships got way to many holes now it can’t stay afloat without support

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $135.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.3¢ $85.14K 610.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 79742 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 17287 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ 34600
Last updated 15.46pm 26/04/2024 ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.