BET 0.00% 14.0¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Thanks for article by ASX disclosure regulations, BET company...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Thanks for article by ASX disclosure regulations, BET company announcements are watered down

Equally, articles like this dip assist BUT revenge trader comments will try to pick something negative (Revenge traders ) and try to mislead others , thats why I stand up on this forum and call out the DHeads , all welcome to comment but stick to facts and the main topics eg official company announcements ,they are legal documents,, not swamp trash .

Drain the swamp

I keep referring to my last posts , non holders with their sell position identified profiles (their forum profile) and their intentions towards BET , are misleading and dishonest , their fathers and mothers should be ashamed of them , as they have too much time in their hands to mislead others for what ever reason eg. Low lives , non shareholders, i sm truly perplexed why continue to pull their mini chains ?
    I rather spend my time Punting, big difference in motives ion the this forum , I am an investor , if I wasn’t , I would not be here , my conscious is clear, my comment today is not just on BET but also about ones character , an apple doesn’t fall far from the tree , some what you post is a digital footprint, the more you post as a Dhead , the more it comes out on your profile, you parents should be proud of you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $135.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.3¢ $85.14K 610.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 79742 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 17287 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ 34600
Last updated 15.46pm 26/04/2024 ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.