BET 0.00% 14.0¢ betmakers technology group ltd

You are not correct on this, firstl , I am a BET long term...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    You are not correct on this, firstl , I am a BET long term holder ( my profile never changed, fact check ) go back to why I am her today , because of posters like you, non holders , negative posters ( for quite some time )

For others reviewing a true balanced forum , just click on each posters profiles , history emerges and their clear motives do too

Ethically, I raise this point, its easy to get caught into this BET BS , but I continue to call out the BET BS

Back to my past point, Uranal , a assume you may also may live on or near the same CAnal as you Bro mates.

If you havent got my point to date, I retort :

Shareholders on this forum have as reason to be here ( hence their historic and recorded posts on BET forum ) but non holders over very long period create a trend ( whats that market saying , the Trend is your friend) But not this of time , those who continue to post negative posts about a company who they dont hold, logic says (respectively , everyone has a voice and there are always two sides ) BUT why are they hear , long term negative posters , long term non holders, why are they hear ? that is the true question, too much time on their hands, as bed fellows ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $135.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.3¢ $85.14K 610.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 79742 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 17287 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ 34600
Last updated 15.46pm 26/04/2024 ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.